Saturday, August 16, 2008

Excuses

Uhm last update was on August 5. That's quite long. I have a few reasons excuses for that.

Let's see....

At the end of last month, I signed up to join Plurk. My, oh, my... it's really taking up most of my online time. Plurk is pretty much like Twitter, but with points to be accumulated, called karma. I think this karma thing that makes it so interesting. Unless you updated your Plurk regularly, you will lose karma. And one more thing, people can comment on your Plurk. In this case, it's like chatting with so many people from around the world (Plurk users, that is).
For me, I call Plurk a one-line blog. Go on and check out my plurk page.
Warning: you may get addicted to plurk. Sign up at your own risk.

Next excuse is...
I got a job. A full time job. So, for the last two weeks I've been busy preparing things related to the me-starting-my-job: all the necessary documents, medical check-up, employment pass collection, buying things to accessories my desk in the office (haha!), etc, etc. Finally, since two days ago, I am officially a full time employee of an academic institution. Yayy!

With this full time job, i think i won't be able to update my blog quite often (like before two weeks ago.. hehe). Maybe i will have to schedule my blogging time like once in a week? But, i doubt i can stick to that schedule. I've tried that before, it failed every time. Oh well, it doesn't hurt to try... again.

What else can be my excuse....
I can't think of anything else now.

Let's talk about something else.

Err.. on second thought, i can't think of anything else to talk about right now. Sorry about that.

I'm planning to later upload few pictures from the last Singapore National Day Parade show. But those pictures need some retouch first before they're viewer friendly (i need at least one hour for this *sigh*)

2 comments:

DwD said...

cant wait to see the pics!

Anonymous said...

wah makin byk org indo yg ngerjain komposit di NUS ... :) slmt bekerja!