Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Post-Holiday Syndrome

*sigh*

Ten days off of work was not enough. I still find myself in a holiday mood.

But let's face it: it's over. I must immediately return to reality, in Singapore that is; living my very own life.

Sad... but a relieve.
I love Bandung, but I have to admit that I have my own problems in Bandung, problems that I don't have to deal with when I'm in Singapore.
I don't miss Singapore while in Bandung, and I don't miss Bandung while in Singapore. I guess I'm in a state where I can consider Singapore as my home now. Beside Bandung.

In Bandung, I never cook. Either my mom, or my mother in law did that for us. Or, MR and I simply just went out to have our meals. I was sooo comfortable with that, it took me 4 days to gather my consciousness that I had to go shop for groceries and must cook our meals.

Anyway...
Life must go on, right.

After a week back to work, I think I have my working spirit back.

*but not my blogging spirit*

I have so many things to tell about the holiday, photos to share. Let's see if I have enough time to do that later.

In the mean time, I'm welcoming myself back to blogging ^_^

2 comments:

DwD said...

i feel you. that's exactly the way i feel too right now.

This Makes My Day said...

Your site is wonderful! congratulations!!
Greetings!