Thursday, December 9, 2004

Dear hon,

I’ve made my mistake and have learned my lesson.
I wont make the same mistake twice.
Thank you for being so patient with me.
Even when I hurt you bad and I cut you deep.
You were always there for me.
I will never know what I would miss if I ever lose you.
I’m sorry for what I did.
I’m sorry.
I know that my sorry will never be enough to pay up my mistake.
And that I have no way to make you believe in me…
Except to show you that I love you so much.
I really do.

Special thanks to:
Okta, loe bener-bener care ya ama temen-temen loe… sampe bela-belain jadi penengah bagi kami. Thanks a lot, terutama karena udah selalu sedia saat dia butuh temen ngobrol.
Winny, loe juga pendengar yang setia… dengerin gua dan dengerin dia… masukan dari loe OK-OK juga… thanks… and yet we’re still be the girls who push our logic to the limit just to walk in the guy’s shoes… right? ^_^
Bondo, yang bela-belain pulang ke Bandung hanya untuk ‘mengingatkan’ gua… thanks bro’.

Hon, despite all the commotion, we did learn something precious out of this… right?

0 comments: