Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Facebook, Din?

Argh... another social network. Really, other than plurk, I don't enjoy spending my time on Friendster or Facebook.

I have an account in Friendster since like around the first time it was up on the net. But that's it. I don't explore it much other than adding some friends or approving other friend's invitation. I can't deny that it's a good way to keep in contact with your old friends.

Then came the era of Facebook.
Geez, do i also need to have an account on Facebook? Really, so far I still cannot enjoy a social network site. Not even if it has so many applications like Facebook has. My Friendster account is left abandoned most of the time. It was lucky if it can make me log in for just once in a month.

Well, I finally signed up on Facebook. Why? Because I made a friend signed up on Plurk. So in return, I signed up on Facebook because she had been asking whether I have a Facebook account yet. And now, she's as addicted to Plurk as I am, but I'm still the old me who can not enjoy Facebook. Haha..!

Actually, it is kind of a relieve that I don't enjoy Friendster/Facebook that much. Otherwise, it will take up most my time at the office. Plurk alone is enough to make me busy spending my (so-called) spare time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mo nyobain plurk ah...
udah bikin facebook tapi ga dibuka2 lagi...kalo frenster buat contact temen2 yang nomer hp nya udah berubah...hehehe...

Imanuddin Amril said...

buat ibu-ibu yang udah kerja memang nggak cocok berSNS, nge-blog aja sudah tak ada waktu :-)