Thursday, September 18, 2008

18sept2008

I have been leaving this blog without any update for almost one month.

I just stared blankly to my monitor thinking hard about what to write in my blog.

I have been working full time 5 days a week for one month.

Have my life become so boring......

Or is just that I am too lazy to post anything...

.
.
.
OK... let's just hit it.

It's Ramadhan. I always like to have my Ramadhan here in Singapore, this is my fourth. I have blogged about it before. And as I said, having my Ramadhan in Singapore is amazing! Don't ask me why because I cannot explain it specifically. Back in Bandung, you cannot miss the Ramadhan atmosphere: billboard signs, TV programs, everyday life are all related to Ramadhan. Plus, I do my fasting along with many other moslem majority. Compare all that to here in Singapore; the atmosphere is just not there. But yet, i feel it even stronger. I just love it.

But there is a difference between last year and this year Ramadhan. The last time, I did not work full time other than being a full time housewife. But this year I work full time and have to follow office hours: 8.30am-6.00pm. You know what that means? 5 days a week I have less sleep than usual. And that makes me very sleepy during the day.

The good news is... I will have my leave next week. 2 weeks of holiday! Yaayy!! I am so excited, I can hardly wait for next week to come. In fact, I am planning to start packing tonight. Do you think it's too much? Haha... i don't care anyway. I will have my Hari Raya Idul Fitri in Indonesia, around my beloved family.

Well... happy fasting to all moslem sisters and brothers out there.

0 comments: