Wednesday, June 25, 2008

To write or not to write

My inspiration of what to write for my blog sometime comes in a weird way on a perfectly wrong time. Maybe that's why it is called inspiration. As for the wrong timing, for example, often it comes at night after I'm set in bed when I have closed my eyes trying to sleep. BAM! It comes, and ruins my sleepiness. It will take about two hours later (if i'm lucky) before i can finally sleep, after struggling to completely forget about that inspiration.
The next morning, i can still remember a little bit about it. But, the mood to write is just not there anymore.

Why don't I blog it right away, you asked?

Because Ridha would veto the idea of me turning my laptop back on just to blog.

Why don't I just write it down on a piece of paper first, you asked?

Because, I've lost my ability to write if it's not on a keyboard of a computer. Weird, huh? But it happens. A couple of times I tried to blog by writing it on a piece of paper first. Well, it fails every time. I can't even finish a single sentence. It seems like all the words are hiding away from my pen.
Scary!

Does this happen to you too? I mean, the disability to write if it's not on a computer?

P.S: Anybody cares to buy me Asus EEE PC ? Or, an iPhone, maybe?

5 comments:

sunardipw said...

Why Asus EE PC? Dont you prefer to get a macbook? hehehe

dini ... said...

kapan terakhir menulis surat dengan tangan?:) ... coba deh. it's more romantic and (tiring) than email hihihiiii

Anonymous said...

ASUS EEE kan laptop juga mbak. Pasti tetep di veto tuh

Anonymous said...

@sunardi
yaa kalo dikasih tentu gak nolak dong.. :D

@dien tells
terakhir menulis surat dengan tangan... waktu SMA... surat cinta... hahahaha.

@erma
iya laptop juga, tapi kan kecil mungil, bisa dibawa jalan2 tanpa ngeberatin tas, jadi gak berasa laptop gituu..hehe

Anonymous said...

masih berat mbak, apalagi kalo di tambah dompet, henpon, mukena, ama buku bacaan :D
*curhat colongan*