Friday, June 20, 2008

Wishlist review

I was browsing through my own blog here in diniblogs. I almost forgot that i have a wishlist. Is it still counted as wishlist if you already forgot about it?

Well, let's see.

Converse low sneaker
I forgot about it, but i still definitely want it. Hopefully in the near future i will be wearing one.

Canvas slip-ons from Grasshoppers Cirque.
Naaah, i don't want it anymore.

Digital camera (D-SLR)
I got one! Yippi!
DSLR Canon 400D + EF S17-85mm f/4.0-5.6 IS USM Lens + EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens + EF S55-250 f/4-5.6IS Lens.
Canon Speedlite 580EX II Flash is now on my wishlist.

Sudoku Book
Ah, well, if someone give me this book as a gift, i'll be more than happy. But i will not buy it myself. I have it on the go... in my cellphone that is.

The Da Vinci Code, special illustrated edition.
I'd rather have uhm... other newer novel.

Bathroom set from IKEA
I think the price is reduced to S$6.90. But even so, i don't want to have them anymore. Too crowded for my bathroom.

Rubber clock from IKEA
It's too expensive for a clock! I still want it though. But i cannot find it in IKEA Singapore anymore. Maybe it's already discontinued.

Pot with lid
Aaah... forget it! :P

SKII facial treatment
I lost interest in SKII. I am fully satisfied with Olay now.

Crocs nile
I still want it.. i still want it...
but the price still too expensive... still too expensive...
just forget it?

Play piano
Of course... except that i dont have piano.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah wishlist gw D80 jg belum kesampean..uhk udah ada saingannya si canon 400D itu..bagusan yg mana ya?ngilerrrrr....

Anonymous said...

huehehe.. dslr blon kesampean nih.. ntar aja klo dah lulus ^^;;

crocs demennya yg mary janes
http://shop.crocs.com/pc-34-4-mary-janes.aspx
tapi blon nemu palsuannya hehe..

kabar gw baik :)

Anonymous said...

@tutee
bagusan 400D... :D
ya loe nanya sama gw yang udah pake 400D... ya gak objektif lagi deh jawaban gw... hihihi

@geekgirl
lah? emang loe skr blum lulus?? bukannya udah ya?
crocs mary jane lucu juga, tapi gw tetep suka crocs nile
dah beli?