Monday, November 3, 2008

Cats Legacy

I don't feel like writing anything lately. So I'll just post pictures of cats. I cannot say that they are my cats since I don't take any part in taking care any of them. But I do know them ^_^


This is Buna. She's the kitten in my home in Bandung. My sister and my brother have been taking good care of her. 'Buna' is actually a short form from 'BUNtelan Air', it means 'water bag', literally. She's been called Buna because she's so fat for a 2 months old kitten, just like a water bag. :p



This kitten still hasn't got any name. Let's call her number 1. She's my-brother-in-law's cat.



This is number 1's brother. Let's call him number 2. Sorry, also still no name yet.



Now, she is a step sister of number 1 and number 2. Cat's life can also be so complicated, huh! (LOL)
Number 1, number 2, and their step sister are living in my husband's house, also in Bandung.



This is Bojes Samsudin. Ooh! What a name! (LOL). He's the father of Buna, and he's sooooo big.
I forgot to take photo of Buna's mother.



This little missy here is my friend's cat. Well, it's actually friend-of-the-sister-of-my-brother-in-law's cat (not the same brother in law who owns number 1 and number 2). I bet you are now reading very slowly trying to understand friend-of-the-sister-of-my-brother-in-law's.... (LOL). I forgot her name, i mean the cat.



This is my-brother-in-law's-sister's cat. I forgot her name also, i still mean the cat.

Enjoy!

I love cats!

2 comments:

DwD said...

awww yg buna lucu bangettttttttttttt! pgn gw elusssssssssssssss! aaahhhhh!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a lovely legacy! Prrr :P