Saturday, November 22, 2008

Crocs Sale

This post is a delayed post. I was going to blog it last week but.. well,.. due to this and that and so many other reasons I didn't.

It's the Crocs sale.

I bet some of you now are smiling while saying... "sale freak". :)

At first, there was crocs sale on the 1st and 2nd of December. But that sale was just a small one carried on some kind of a hallway of some office building. So you can imagine: small space, maybe 5x2m office alley, with so many people all cramped inside digging up these knee high boxes filled with crocs products, they were soaking wet in sweat because there were no proper aircons (it was saturday and sunday, i guess they didn't put the AC for such crowd). The sale price then was around 50% off. I went there on the first day and didn't buy anything.... fortunately....

... because Crocs was having a sale again on 14-16 November.... yayy!!!

That time, it was a more decent one: the sale was in Expo, occupying 1 hall. And now, they reduced the price even more, up to 80%. I remembered I was planning to buy Mary Jane Crocs at the first sale and the price was SGD27.00. On the second sale in Expo, Maryjane costed only SGD20.00, and i think they even lowered it to SGD15.00 on the last day. Crazy! I can't imagine how did the people who buy Crocs on the first sale feel... :P

As a sale freak... *cough*... of course I voluntarily presented myself, and my husband, on the sale. I came on the second day, and I had to join a very long queue just to get inside the hall. It was a 1 hour long queue. After I got in, picked up this and that, I had to queue again to make payment... and this one was a 2 hours queue. I thought each of us were going to buy 2 pairs, max. It turned out that i went home with 3 pair (Cleo, Alice, Troika Womens), and 1 pair (Off Road) for my husband. Well, at least the total was still 4 pairs, right... haha!


This is the queue to get in on my first day there. The queue became so long and the weather were not friendly so the officers had to move the queue into the hall next to the event's hall. Thank God for that.


The queue to make payment, and the crowd in the background.

Here are the victims of our first day at the sale.

In this picture: 3 pairs are mine, 1 pair is my husband's, 2 pairs are my mother in law's and my nephew's, the rest are my housemate's.

(My) total damage: SGD135.00 to get 6 pairs of Crocs.

Second day... we decided to go there again because I want to buy the Cleo sandals for my mother. So there we were. Kind of fed up with all the foot wear, we turned our head to... the apparels. Oh my God, it was also crazy price...adult apparels: SGD8.00 for long sleeves, and SGD5.00 for short sleeves. Kids apparels were reeaallyyy good and veerryy cheap: SGD9.00 for 3 pcs. I think I would have had a panic buying if I already have children. I was sooo eager of buying those cute kid's clothing, I called my friend if she want some for her son... :P .. So, second day, I ended up with 10 pcs of clothes: 2 for me, 2 for my husband, 3 for my nephew. Total damage: SGD38.00 to get 7pcs of clothes.

Oh well... that's another sale freak story of mine...
I love Singapore for these kind of sales... :D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mbak Dini, naro tanggal nya gak salah ya?
November kali ya maksudnya...

Anonymous said...

wahahaha.. iya salah.. maksudnya November...
wah, keburu memberi angin segar para sale freak kayak diriku, nih...

Maap sodara-sodara, salah tanggal, crocs sale UDAH LEWAT!!!

thx Erma, ntar daku benerin...

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!!! I've never seen such a crazy lineup for those Croc shoes! LOL my husband & I each have a pair and they are comfortable! :-)

acura said...

Wow...that's a crazy long queue. I guess nobody wants to miss out on bargains, especially when you are talking about Crocs :)

Anonymous said...

aku kok ga dibeliin??? :(