Sunday, August 27, 2006

About toilet seat

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI heard or read somewhere about how a toilet seat can cause problem between married couple. Many consider that this is such a common problem that when you gather a group of wives they will likely have the same opinion upon this matter. And I'm sure that you also have heard about this, or even experienced it first hand.

Most women usually complain about how their spouses not putting the toilet seat down after using it. I'm not sure what they are complaining about. Actually i also experienced this problem in the first couple of months of my being a wife. But, I wasn't sure either why i complain about it. In the end i thought that maybe i'm just too lazy to put the toilet seat down myself before i use it. After all, i never put it back up after using it and my hubby never complains about it. So, why should i complain about him not putting the seat back down? Right?

0 comments: