Wednesday, December 7, 2005

A new place to be called home

Image hosted by Photobucket.comExactly one week after the wedding, my husband and I moved to Singapore. We had to do that since my husband is still doing his study in National University of Singapore (NUS). I wanted to stay a bit longer in Bandung. I felt guilty leaving my parents and my siblings with all the hectic of post-wedding things, like making the house back to normal, and... i dont know what else. The point is, i didn't want to leave my parent in shock that their daughter is not around anymore, just in a blink of an eye. But i'm a married woman now, i'm a wife now. My first priority now should be my husband. He wanted me to come with him to Singapore right away.
So here i am, in a new place to be called home, away from home, with my husband.
In Singapore.

0 comments: