Friday, December 9, 2005

Weekend

Image hosted by Photobucket.comWeekend Care. What's that mean? ^_^
Well, my husband has to go to his lab everyday form Monday to Friday. On those days, i stay at home. I only leave my house for a weekly gathering with some of my Indo-Sing mums friends, or whenever I run out of groceries which means that I have to go to the market. That's all, and the rest is stay-at-home days. I dont mind this at all since i'm not the kind of person who likes to go out just to sight-seeing or window-shopping, not when i have to do it alone. But on weekend, my husband never forgets to ask me of what i want to do that weekend, or where i want to go. It seems that there's a feel of guilt in him if he doesn't take me out on weekend. Maybe he feels sorry for me if I dont go out and see the world outside the house, even on weekend.
Well, actually i am enjoying life here in my house; cooking, waiting for him to come home, serving his dinner, and everything. But I really really appreciate his attention asking me of what i want to do on weekend.
Love you, hon. ^_^

0 comments: