Thursday, June 15, 2006

I was sick

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingFor the last three days I had a cold, and my head felt so heavy like a tons of stones had been placed on it. It started on the last saturday. I felt a bit of headache and had a running nose. At night, it got worse. I couldn't do anything and only sleep, and sleep. The next morning, I heard my husband washing the dishes that i left in the sink since the night before, and then he woke me up just to say that he was going to buy some bread at the minimart downstairs. We were out of bread for breakfast. About 10 minutes later he came back with a loaf of bread and a pack of instant cream of chicken soup for me. He prepare his own breakfast and cook the soup for me. How sweet... ^_^

The next day, Monday, I felt a little better. But the headache was still there. So i couldn't prepare my husbands lunch and deliver it to his office as usual. He had to have his lunch at the student cafetaria. And this has been going on for four days now.

But thank God, i'm feeling better now. Hopefully by tomorrow i can prepare his meals again, as usual.

0 comments: