Monday, January 16, 2006

Cooking

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI'm not a good cook. But i want to become one. Before i got married, i seldom cook. Well, if it's only omelett then i can do it, but nothing more complicated than that. My mother is a good cook and she cooks many kinds of delicious food. So is my mother in law. You can imagine the pressure i have. Or should i say that it's a blessing... haha...

Anyway, as my husband and i are now living abroad, far away from home, i am forced to learn how to cook. Beside, cooking our own meal is one way to save up some money.
So now i learn to cook, trying out many recipes, and have my husband as the tester. He doesn't have any choice, though. And we have to eat it whether we like it or not.

I think I will start posting recipes. It wont be my original recipes, though. I'm not that good... (lol).

(gosh.. my english is deteriorating... it becomes harder and harder for me to write in english...)

0 comments: