Tuesday, January 3, 2006

When he was sick and i'm on a deadline

Image hosted by Photobucket.comA couple of days ago, my husband got sick. He had fever and we didn't know what was wrong. There was no sign of flu or sore throat. We were afraid it was dengue since there're still many dengue cases happen here in Singapore.
He stayed in bed for two days, while I was rushing to complete my work before its deadline. I didn't realize that it was such a new kind of stress when you're on a deadline while at the same time you have to take care of your sick husband. Imagine if it were a sick baby...?!?! I bet i couldn't just leave the baby in bed and tell it to get some sleep.. right?
I guess i better start learning not to put my work on hold until near its deadline. Because nobody knows what will happen in the future. Something may come up that makes you have to postpone your work.
But thank God now he's well, it wasn't dengue, and I've submited my work on time (i guess).
And the next deadline in this mid-january.... Oh no~~! I better start working now!

0 comments: